The Academy Council is honoured to present its report to the Fellows of the Academy concerning IAFoST activities from September 2020 through October 2021. Also included with the Report is information pertaining to Honours and Awards:
1) Nominations criteria for Lifetime Achievement and Young Researcher Excellence Awards 2021
2) Nominations invited for Distinguished Lecturer for the 2022 IUFoST World Congress - to be held in Singapore from 31 October to 3 November 2022
3) Nominations criteria and nominations are invited for Fellows of the Academy 2022
- A request, with information and registration details included, for Fellows to join IAFoST and IUFoST as we partner with IUNS (Union of Nutritional Sciences) at the request of the International Science Council for a two-day major conference, November 16 and November 17 2021 in which many IAFoST Fellows are presenting.
- Invitation for you to become more active in the work of FS&T and in inter-disciplinary interaction amongst scientists.
We thank you and look forward to your continued work on behalf of IAFoST and your responses to our Report and its contents.
Aman Wirakartakusumah, Charles Aworh, Roger Clemens, Jairo Romero and Chin-Kun Wang